1 April 2012

Respect the cock!

And tame the pussy. This is my LPL entry for Round 4. They did rather well, I won against some nicely painted future wars stuff. I´m a bit hooked on the Bronze-Age-Thing since this years TACTICA. I got a load of Foundry´s Bronze Age Europeans and made this vignette of a shaman or priest praising his gods. The totems are scratchbuilt with wire, plaster and grey stuff. I saw totems like this in a museum in Germany. A bit naughty but- I can´t deny historical facts.

6 comments:

  1. Really nice. Fantastic little dioramma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paint work !

    best regards dalauppror

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!
    Allways great to blame ewerything on its "its historical corect".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great brushwork and a lovely little vignette.

    Don't apologise for the ubiquitous images! They have lasted milenia so they must have some merit :O))))

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A worthy winner, you were up against some stiff competition. Nice figure painting and a fantastic setting for them.

    regards
    dave

    ReplyDelete